Air Canada is the carrier of the flag. It is the largest airline by the size of the fleet and the carried passengers. The airline was founded in the year 1937 and it gives scheduled and charter transport of air for cargo and passengers to 182 destinations present worldwide. Air Canada is the eighth-largest passenger airline of the world by fleet size, and it is basically a founding member of the Star Alliance. Corporate headquarters of Air Canada are in Quebec, Montreal, while its largest hub is located at International Airport of the Toronto Pearson. Air Canada had revenues of the passenger of CA$13.8 billion in the year 2015. The service that is particularly regional of the airline is Air Canada Express.
Note:- Cons and pros are based on customer comments and reviews.
- Flights are always on time.
- Planes are absolutely clean. The bathrooms are even cleaner.
- The attendants of the flight were quite nice.
- Staff is very friendly.
- Seating is quite Comfortable.
- Customer service is bad at the call center.
- No discounts are available.
- Restrictions on flights that are eligible.
- Restrictions on fare classes that are eligible for upgrades.
- Expensive, many extra fees for food, luggage, etc.
Air Canada does not have a specific technical customer support number. You can search all of your issues or problems to their help forum and several websites of the community. You can get instant support by dialing our customer support phone number for Air Canada.