Android Auto is one of the mobile apps developed by Google that permits enhanced use of an Android device within a vehicle equipped with a compatible head unit. The arrangement enables the Android device, especially a smartphone, to broadcast a simple, driver-friendly user interface onto the vehicle’s touchscreen, leveraging the latest, most powerful phones and their readily updatable applications to the vehicle – containing GPS mapping/navigation, music playback, SMS, telephony, and web search.
Some Common Android Auto Support Issues:-
- Not able to set up Android Auto app.
- Incomplete loading problem.
- Need to reconnect on start-up.
- Trouble with make a connection with device.
- Android auto Crashes.
- My Android Auto app isn’t working.
- Not able to make a connection with cable.
- Not able to make a connection with Bluetooth.
- Music/Audio/Phone Issues.
- Android Auto Disconnection Issue.
- Not able to browse all music on Android Auto’s display.
- Trouble with voice commands and volume.
- Issue with Waze on Android Auto.
- Dropping connection or inconsistent connection.
- Android Auto Freezes for a minute.
Android Auto doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services offered by Google, but you have to search your problems to their support forum and sites. But you can get the customer help and support. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA +1 888 863-8111 to get Support for Android Auto. Don’t worry. We can still help and offer solution all the related issue.