Android is one of the mobile OS established by Google, based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets. In addition to touchscreen devices, Google has further developed Android TV for televisions, Android Wear for wrist watches, Android Auto for cars and each with a specialized user interface.
Some Common Android OS Support Issues:-
- Battery Issues
- Google Play Store Issues.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Account & sign-in Issues
- Not able to fix an installed Android app that isn’t working.
- Phone freezing.
- Can’t add or remove an account
- Can’t sign in to Google Account
- Not able to off Talkback screen reader for Android.
- Having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- Not able to download application in Google play store.
- Not able to Use Voice Access commands.
- Not able to set up Switch Access for Android.
- Not able to sync your apps with your Google Account.
- Account sync Issues.
- Can’t unlock your Android device.
- Not able to reset an Android device to factory settings.
Android OS doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services offered by Google, You have to search your issues to their support for forum and sites. You can get the customer support by call us at our USA toll free +1 (888)526-0222.