Android Pay is one of the digital wallet platform established by Google to tap-to-pay and power in-app purchases on mobile devices, enabling individuals to make payments with tablets, Android phones, or watches. It replaces the debit or credit card chip and magnetic or PIN stripe transaction at point-of-sale terminals by allowing the individual to upload these in the Android Pay wallet. It is comparable to contactless payments already used in many countries, with the addition of two-factor authentication.
Some Common Android Pay Support Issues:-
- Device did not respond when you selected.
- Not able to set up Android Pay.
- All NFC payments are worsening.
- Android Pay transaction worked but the gift card, loyalty card, or offer was not applied.
- Returns, refund, and cancellation.
- Devices those are not compatible with Android Pay.
- Client cannot add a specific payment card to Android Pay.
- Fatal doesn’t register an Android Pay transaction.
- Single Android Pay transaction failed.
Android Pay does not have a phone number. Like many others free web-based services offered by Google, You have to search your issues to their support forum and websites. You can get the customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1 (888)526-0222 Don’t worry. We can still help you and provide all the solution related to your problems. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your device