Android Wear is the version of Google’s Android OS designed for smart watches and other wearable. By pairing with mobile phones running Android version 4.3 or newer, or iOS version 8.2 or newer with limited support from Google’s pairing application, Android Wear integrates Google Assistant technology and mobile notifications into a smart watch form factor. It also adds the ability to download applications from the Google Play Store.
Android Wear is a version of Google’s Android operating system designed for smart watches and other wearable. Android Wear supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and LTE connectivity, as well as a range of features and applications.
Some Common Android Wear Support Issues:-
- I can’t connect my watch to my phone.
- Android wear won’t stay connected.
- Not able to getting notifications on my watch.
- Voice commands trigger search instead of app.
- Can’t use or update to Android Wear watch.
- Not able to send or receive text messages.
- Android wear Watch won’t connect to phone.
- Android Wear watch keeps crashing.
- Not able to track the location using GPS.
- Not able to Reset Android wear watch to factory settings.
- Android wear watch won’t turn on.
- Wi-Fi disabled to extend battery life.
- Android wear watch won’t connect to my phone via Wi-Fi.
- Battery drains too fast due to Android wear watch.
- Not able to make or receive calls.
- Can’t connect to Wi-Fi.
- Bug: OK Google displaying on watch face.
Android Wear doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by Google, but you can search your issues to their support for forum and sites. You can get an instant help and customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1 (888)526-0222 Don’t worry. We can still help you. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.