Connectivity devices such as routers are contrived by Belkin. Routers contrived by Belkin are used worldwide. If you want to connect your cable or ISP modem and Belkin router to PC, please follow the steps below
The Most Common Issues in Wireless Router
The Wireless router is not 100% reliable in the case of connectivity. Because might be of lack or distortion in the network can cause the whole system down. These lacks or distortions do not cause any serious effect on the hardware of your Belkin Wireless router or device but it might slow down the speed of your work. The most common issues that found in all wireless routers are:
- Lack of WI-Fi connection.
- Unable to establish a connection with the Wi-Fi router.
- The router is restricting internet speed.
- The wireless router has a low bandwidth range.
- No internet access after connecting to a Belkin wireless router.
How to fix cable or ISP modem and Belkin router to PC
- Unplug the power to your DSL modem or cable and ensure your router is unplugged as well.
- To do this simply unplugs the DSL modem or power cord from cable.
- Then pull the current Ethernet cable out from your modem and plug it into port number 1 of the grey ports on the back of Belkin router.
- Leave the other end of the Ethernet cable plugged into the back of your PC.
- Take another Ethernet cable and plug one end into any port on your modem.
- Fix the other end of this Ethernet cable into the yellow port labeled to modem on your router.
- Reconnect the power cord to the modem and wait for at least 40 seconds for the modem to boot up.
- Fix power to Belkin router and wait for 60 seconds for the router to power up.
The steps above help you to fix cable or DSL modem and Belkin router to PC. To get more info, online help and solution on how to connect Belkin Router Customer Support, please dial the Belkin router Support Phone Number. Call to have urgent online assistance for routers and modems.
A Belkin firmware update creates the stability and performance of the Belkin wireless router and could easily fix and eliminate the bugs and errors that might be slowing down the performance of the wireless router. Belkin’s wireless/wired router firmware updating process is quite easy:
- Check your Belkin’s router model and version number.
- Download the Firmware from the Official Belkin website.
- To execute the updation of Firmware login into the Belkin router through PC with the help of Internet Brower.
- Go to Utilities and then to Firmware Update
- Click on Browse and Search for the downloaded firmware file.
- Choose the Belkin Firmware file and click on the Update Button to update.
- Once it gets updated, just reboot your Belkin Wireless Router.
If you still find any difficulty regarding the Belkin Router Support and you need the best assistance for Belkin routers. Contact with us. Our technical support experts are always here to solve your problems related to Belkin devices.