Cable one Inc. is a company that facilitates cable services in America, it was a part of Graham Holdings Company, and its headquarters are situated in Phoenix, Arizona. It ranks seventh in the biggest cable suppliers list in America. It serves more than 7,50,000 customers in more than 20 states across the US, they provide wireless internet facility with high speeds, cable services, and high definition programming, and they also help with long distance jobs within the continental United States.
These are some of the cable one issues the users face
- Sometimes the channels go missing, especially the ones the user had specifically applied for.
- The message that appears as ‘one moment please, the channel will be available shortly’ stays for a long period of time.
- There are sound issues it suddenly goes out and the user cannot hear anything.
- The users have issues in navigating through channels.
- The screen goes completely black or some other color like pink, gray or the screen appears full of small grains.
- The HDTV resolution does not look like high definition but more like standard definition, this frustrates the users.
- The user has difficulties in clearing the history of their browsers.
- While the users are browsing, the websites are sometimes very slow to load.
- The no dial tone dilemma is a frustration for almost every user and they are unable to troubleshoot it.
Get in touch with us
If you encounter these issues, you can contact the customer support, they will be able to further help you in sorting out your problems related to Cable One services.