Charter Communications Inc., is a company that specializes in telecommunications, they provide services to more than 40 states in the US and have more than 25 million happy customers, it ranks 2nd as cable operator in terms of largest number of subscriptions in the united states, it is the 3rd ranked biggest pay TV operator and is ranked 5th in terms of having the largest number of residential subscribers. They have their headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
These are some of the issues faced by users related to charter communications
- The users often face issues related to HDTV, the high definition sometimes appears like standard definition and this frustrates the users.
- There are problems pertaining to remote control, the malfunctions are a common theme.
- The spectrum receiver sometimes stops performing adequately.
- The users can have issues dealing with pay per view and on-demand services, they often expect a prompt service but some technical glitches cause the delay.
- Users also have a hard time troubleshooting the MOXI DVR issues; it becomes a little complex manually fixing the errors.
- The Wi-Fi can suddenly crash and disrupt their activities resulting in user’s frustration.
- The network can be fluctuating; the signal disappears and then reappears before finally disappearing for a long period of time. The instability is a common problem.
- The problems pertaining to account login are often encountered by the users, they are not able to recover their forgotten password or due to some technical error are unable to login.
Get in touch with us
If you encounter these difficulties, you can contact the customer support, they will be able to further assist you in troubleshooting your problems related to Charter communications services.