Charter Communications Inc., is a company that specializes in telecommunications, they provide services to more than 40 states in the US and have more than 25 million happy customers, it ranks 2nd as cable operator in terms of largest number of subscriptions in the united states, it is the 3rd ranked biggest pay TV operator and is ranked 5th in terms of having the largest number of residential subscribers. They have their headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
Some of the Features of the charter spectrum are
- A total of 7 additional emails can be made free of cost.
- Necessary tools to secure the email account are available.
- Security program is given to their users to shield them from viruses, malware, and spyware.
- There are no data limits.
- There is no certain contract with the users.
- The modem provide dis free of cost.
Some of the issues faced while using charter spectrum are
- There are problems connecting the VPN.
- The DNS keeps on changing, users also faced password issues.
- Users have problems configuring the router.
- The port forwarding is another issues commonly faced by the users.
- The web page sometimes takes a lot of time to load.
- The high speed internet is a pleasing experience to its users.
- The plan pricing is reasonable.
- No contracts are required.
- Plans are not available everywhere.
- Customers are not satisfied with service.
- Uploading speeds are disappointing.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.