Cricket Wireless LLC is a wireless prepaid service supplier in the United States, it is a solely owned subsidiary of AT&T Inc. it offers mobile and voice, text, and data using AT&T’s network. It was formed in 1999 via Leap Wireless International Inc. In July 2013, AT&T Inc. agreed to take over the Cricket’s guardian company Leap Wireless International for a hefty amount of over a billion.
Great Features of Cricket Wireless
- Cricket covers you from loss, theft and accidental physical harm of your phone.
- You can choose several plans for different countries.
- Reasonable international plans.
- Cricket’s network has abundant 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile.
- Cricket offers economical individual and family plans on AT&T’s network.
Some common problems of Cricket Wireless, We fix-
- Warranty privileges
- Device problems
- Sluggish mobile internet
- Messaging errors
- Mobile resetting
- Configuration settings
- Payment related failures
- Number of Call drops
- Bad customer support
- Recharge errors
- OUT OF COVERAGE AREA’ and unavailable facilities
- Plan updation.
- Call holds and sudden cuts
- Recurring Interruption during calls
Pros and Cons of Cricket Wireless, We fix-
- With reliable access to AT&T’s superb coast-to-coast network, Cricket offers fantastic coverage.
- Solid plans combine to give an excellent prepaid experience.
- Prepaid cell phones include the latest offerings from Apple and Samsung with plans that give unlimited talk, text and even unlimited data, all at competitive costs.
- Cricket gives cheap individual and family plans.
- Additional data after you use up your allotted data is expensive
- Coverage area is limited.
- If you’re a heavy data user, multitasker or mobile gamer and video stream often, we recommend steering clear.
- Speed caps limit its unlimited plans.
Get in touch with us
You can contact our customer support. Our team of trained specialists will pick your call and assist you with step by step instructions.