EHarmony is one of the online dating website. It was established on August 22, 2000, and its headquarters are located in California. EHarmony is a private held organization. Large investors contain Technology Cross Ventures and Sequoia Capital.
EHarmony is the very first service within the online dating organization to use a scientific approach to matching highly compatible singles. EHarmony’s matching is founded on using its 29 DIMENSIONS® model to match couples based on specifications of compatibility found in many successful relationships.
Some Common eHarmony Support Issues, We Fix:-
- I forgot my password. How do I log into my account
- I am not receiving my eHarmony emails
- Not able to change the password
- Time out while writing a message
- My account was locked, will I receive a refund
- Blocking and Hiding Matches
- Not able to download the eHarmony application on Android
- Issue with to attach my existing eHarmony account to my Facebook account
- Issue to accept my postal code
- I wrote a long message and was logged out
- I downloaded the eHarmony app, but can’t use it
- I’ve received a new password, can’t log in
- Compatible problems
- Troubleshooting Tips for Using Alexa and the Echo with EHarmony
- Switching Off Automatic Renewal (Web and iTunes)
- Billing related issues
EHarmony Customer Service Phone Number is obtainable, but not right for everyone you can search for help in their community or forum. Get instant help and support for eHarmony, call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-526-0222. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, contact us now for live support from your computer.