FastMail was basically founded by Rob Mueller and Jeremy Howard in the year 1999, making it one of the longest services of operating email the world over. FastMail encompasses a specific portfolio of collaboration and communication services. FastMail is basically our flagship service, offering the hosted email of the premier, calendar and contact service to organizations and individuals of all sizes. In the year 2015, we acquired Listbox and Pobox to expand our offerings in group messaging and email forwarding.
Our staff includes leaders that are technical on open source projects around the world. We are the primary developers of the platform of the Cyrus mail, and the sponsors of the new sync protocol of JMAP.
Common Support Issues of FastMail that we fix are given as follows:-
- We cannot access our account.
- Plans of legacy Guest level are being discontinued.
- Plans of legacy Member level are being discontinued.
- Our Guest account expired due to inactivity.
- Our account has been locked.
- We think our account has been compromised.
- We cannot access my account or forgotten my password.
- We are getting a lot of unwanted messages.
- Set up an email for your own particular domain.
- Restore accidentally deleted mail.
- We are getting a lot of unwanted messages in our Inbox.
- Some messages are missing from our account.
- Someone tried to send us a message, but it bounced back.
- Remote images are generally gets blocked to protect your privacy.
FastMail does not have a Technical Support Phone Number. You can search for support in their community or forum. Get instant support and help for FastMail, dial our customer support phone number of the USA.