Flickr is a video and image hosting web services and websites suite that was developed and created by Ludicorp in 2004 and developed by Yahoo on 20 March 2005. In addition to being a prevalent website for individuals to embed and share personal photographs, and effectively an online community, the service is widely used by photo researchers and by bloggers to host images that they embed in social media and blogs. Basically, Flickr wants to help an individual make their photos available to those individual who matters to them. Flickr offers a new way of maintaining and organizing photos and videos. Flickr offers three types of account like Ad-Free, Free, and Double.
Some Common Flickr Support Issues
- Unable to fix problems signing in to your Yahoo account.
- Disabled API key.
- Not able to delete photos and videos in the Flickr app.
- Some comments have been removed
- Not able to change Flickr login ID.
- Not able to find Flickr login ID.
- Not able to cancel your Flickr Pro subscription.
- Unable to fix problems with iOS apps.
- Unable to delete temporary Guest Passes in Flickr.
- Not able to download photos on Flickr.
- Problem to embed or share Flickr photos or albums.
- The Issue to delete, add, or prevent tags of people in Flickr photos.
- Problem to delete photos on Flickr.
- Can’t access Flickr account.
Flickr doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other organizations who offer customer support and web-based services. You have to search the forums and support websites for help. But you can get instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1(888)526-0222 to get Support for Flickr. A phone number system with fewer hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.