Gmail is absolutely free, advertising-supported service of email developed by Google. All the users can completely access Gmail on the web and through mobile applications for Android and iOS, as well as through third-party software programs that synchronize the content of email through POP or IMAP protocols. Gmail is absolutely free Web-based service of e-mail currently being tested at Google which provides users with storage of gigabyte for messages and gives the ability to search for specific messages.
Common Support Issues of Gmail that we fix are given below:-
- We need help with MX records.
- We are not receiving mail.
- Messages we send are not arriving at their destination.
- We want to send mail from a different address.
- We need to recover deleted email messages.
- A message we sent was delayed.
- An incoming message was delayed.
- Avoiding Gmail storage limits.
- Migration and sync support tools.
- Attachments would not upload, download, or open.
- Legitimate mail sent to a group that is marked as spam.
- Avoid bounced messages from new MX records.
- Email bounces because your IP address is completely blacklisted.
- Message bounced due to Bulk Sender.
- SMTP Error Messages.
- Message bounced due to a rule of policy.
- Cannot receive mail from a web form.
- Track message delivery with Email Log Search.
- Troubleshoot slow performance in Gmail.
- Gmail is slow for our users.
- Legitimate mail sent to a particular group is marked as spam.
- Send emails from a different alias or address.
- Sent message bounces with rejected Message.
- Whitelist all the IP addresses in Gmail.
Gmail does not have a support phone number. Like many other free services that are web-based provided by google, but you basically have to search your issues to their support sites and forum. You can get an instant customer support and help by calling us at our customer support phone number of the USA.