Google Calendar is the scheduling and time-management calendar service established by Google. It became available as a limited beta release on April 13, 2006, and gone the beta stage in July 2009. It is obtainable on the web and as mobile apps for the iOS and Android mobile OS. Google Calendar permits individuals to create and edit events. Reminders can be allowed for events, with options available for time and type. Event locations can also be added, and other individuals can be invited to events.
Some Common Google Calendar Support Issues:-
- Not Receiving Emails for Invites.
- Errors during introducing.
- Not receiving invitation to group calendar.
- Problem with Calendar share notifications.
- Cancelled events no longer visible in the calendar.
- Google calendar notification settings error.
- Not able to delete events.
- Not able to export the events.
- Syncing repeating events.
- Can’t set the reminders.
- Events show at the wrong time.
- Recurring events don’t work.
- Formatting errors.
Google Calendar doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services offered by Google, but you can search your issues to their support for forum and sites. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our …………………………… to get Support for Google Calendar.