Google Fit OS is a single set of APIs that mergers data from devices and multiple apps. Google Fit uses sensors in a mobile device or individual’s activity tracker to record physical fitness activities, which are leisurely against the fitness of individual’s goals to offer a comprehensive view of their fitness. Confirmed partners include HTC, Nike, LG, Motorola, Withings, Runtastic, and Run Keeper. Individuals can choose who their fitness data is shared with as well as delete this information at any time.
Some Common Google Fit Support Issues:-
- Fit is not tracking activities correctly.
- Fit is draining my device’s battery.
- Fit is not working on my watch.
- Google Fit steps are not syncing.
- Google fit not working.
- I see information about myself that I do not remember entering.
- I do not see my historical data on my watch after updating.
- Fit is not storing data from one of my fitness apps
- Unable to delete your Google Fit history.
- Fit estimates calories burned wrong.
Google Fit doesn’t have a phone number.You can get the customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-863-8111. A phone number system with less hold time in contrast to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.