Hughes Net is a telecommunications enterprise. It excels in providing satellite communication facilities. In 2011, Echostar had gained possession of Hughes at 1.3 billion US dollars. They have 1900 employees over the world with most of them in Maryland. Other countries such as India and Germany use their services; they also have an office branch in Nevada.
Some of the features of Hughes Net are
- They provide good speed internet for the rural regions.
- The pricings are reasonable.
- New plans include GEN5.
- The connectivity is reliable.
- Their data limits are pleasing to the users.
- The download speeds are up to 24 Mbps.
Some of the issues related to Hughes Net are
- There are issues related to the status of the system.
- DHCP errors create a problem for users.
- The buffering speed of videos is sometimes disappointing.
- Once the data is used, the limits are not renewed.
- There are modem related issues people face and are unable to configure them out.
- The contract renewing is a bit of an issue for users.
- 50 GB plan a month is available at good pricing.
- They offer 24/7 support for troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- The rural areas benefit greatly.
- Data limits for HD usage is disappointing.
- The Contract is of 2 years.
- Only rural areas will benefit.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.