Hush communications were created in 1998, and in 1999 Hush mail was created, it is an encrypted end to end, free of charge mailing facility. Their services now have web forms that are secure, and services like business solutions, compatible with open PGP standards, their users range from medical practitioners to banks and businesses. The company firmly believes that interaction is supposed to be private, and they are happy to give their services at reasonable prices. The security levels are always important for this company.
These are some of the usual issues faced when using the hush mail
- Some users complain that their account has been hacked, and they no longer can access it.
- There are issues dealt with messages, a few times the sent messages return back to the user undelivered at the other end.
- Some users accidentally delete the mail and when they try to retrieve it, they are unable to do so.
- The sent messages appear missing from the sender’s account.
- The users face the frustration of the spams they receive; these are unwanted emails they never asked for.
- User has problems accessing their account, as they forgot their password and have problems in creating a new one or fetching back the previous password.
- The account seems to be restricted or locked and the user is unable to figure out why.
- The messages are not received by the user as the sent messages sometimes do not reach the user, but the user is able to send messages, this result in frustration.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assist to resolve it.