Inbox is a facility that is provided by Google it was released in May 2015, it is available for iOS, Android and web, designed with ‘important things that matter’ mentality, similar topic emails are organized and classified, the specific details are highlighted, the snooze mode assists the users to decide when certain information can appear.
These are the issues usually faced by the users of inbox
- When the users delete the emails and it ends up in the trash folder, they are suddenly unable to retrieve from the trash folder.
- The application when launched crashes and the users are unable to access the inbox.
- They are not able to shift the emails to a new secluded folder.
- The phishing emails that appear, the users are unable to report these as inappropriate.
- They are unable to attach the files and images as attachments to their email.
- They are stuck with not being able to send the emails as few emails stay undelivered.
- The inbox application completely freezes and can crash on the android.
- The emails are sometimes without users consent appear marked as phishing emails.
- The error of something went wrong appears when they try to download.
- When the users have been trying to save their work after finishing, suddenly an error appears that states oops the changes could not be saved.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assist to resolve it.