Inky is a client of email for macOS, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Android. It is Developed in the year 2008 by Arcode Inc, headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. It is quite a simple email client which allows users to view all of their accounts of email together on one screen. Inky works perfectly with Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL Mail, and Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Exchange Service, IMAP, or POP account. Smart features of Inky is its smart views and relevance sorting, that simplifies the process of email. Inky automatically organizes emails, and sorts updates of social media, daily deals, subscriptions and other messages that are non-critical into individual folders. Email account passwords of various users are encrypted with their credentials of Inky before being uploaded to the servers of Inky so Inky employees cannot decrypt them.
Common Support Issues of Inky Mail that we fix are as follows:-
- A problem occurred. A connection could not be properly established to the respective server.
- Inky hangs on the screen of Initializing.
- We cannot edit our signature to include several hyperlinks and an image or logo.
- Repeated or duplicate emails sent while using Inky mail.
- We cannot see our saved draft message.
- Inky cannot connect to our email account of iCloud on El Capitan.
- We have upgraded Inky, but forgotten our username and password.
- We cannot see the pink compose message button.
- Inky fonts look quite blurry.
Inky Mail does not have a Technical Support Phone Number. For more information, you can search for support in their community or forum. Get instant support and help for Inky Mail, contact us at our customer support phone number of the USA.