Namecheap, Inc. is an ICANN attributed registrar. It provides facilities regarding a domain name registration and sells domain names that are registered to third parties. It is also a web hosting company, centred in Phoenix, Arizona. The company claims to currently manage more than seven million domain names for its about three million customers.
Some of the issues faced by Namecheap users
- Not able to transfer a domain.
- Unable to recommence my domain.
- I forgot my password and cannot recover.
- Unable to transfer an existing hosting account.
- Unable to log in.
- Not able to join.
- Unable to produce a CSR code.
- Not being able to set up Free Email Forwarding.
- changing the name servers for my domain is difficult
- Web servers are very slow.
- Unable to verify the account.
- Pages Load a lot Slower.
- Technical errors occur often
- Database errors are persistent
- Problems occur while setting up.
- Issues related to managing the website.
- Errors detected by EC2 health checks.
- Complications with WordPress hosting.
Get in touch with us
You can contact our customer support. Our team of trained specialists will pick your call and assist you with step by step instructions.