Sage Business Cloud Accounting is quite an easy-to-use accounting application that is cloud-hosted. What basically sets Sage Business Cloud Accounting completely apart from its sister application Sage 50cloud is that the add-on service is a former that allows for the proper integration of the latter to the cloud respectively. This integration basically results in the storage of cloud and complete accessibility for all your information about the accounting. It is a merger of two tools that are very excellent that makes Sage Business Cloud Accounting a lot better than ever.
Sage Business Cloud Accounting gives small businesses a basic amount of income and tracking of the expense as well as various other features that are useful. The application is quite easy to navigate with a dashboard that is appealing. The tabs of the summary on the dashboard give you an overview that is graphical of the sales of your company, cash flow, expenses, and forecast cash flow.
Various features of Sage business cloud accounting:-
- With the plan of Accounting, you can create estimates and quotes and properly convert them to invoices with just a single click.
- You can offer all of your clients the option of paying online invoices by adding payment processing service of Sage to your account.
- A mobile application is available for both Android and iOS devices, and you can utilize it to record expenses, create invoices and view graphs of the performance of your business on the go.
Disadvantages and advantages of Sage business cloud accounting:-
- Multiple integrations for Sage Business Cloud Accounting are always available through the Marketplace of Sage.
- The website of the company features a knowledge base, blog, and how-to videos.
- You can always connect your bank account and any of the credit cards so you can completely reconcile all of your accounts.
- It does not create orders of purchase, which would be quite useful features for businesses that sell multiple products.
- It completely lacks the ability to schedule payment reminders that are automatic, track hours that are billable or add several expenses to invoices.
- There is not an option to create invoices that are recurring, which may be quite inconvenient if you offer any products of subscription or services.
Sage business cloud accounting does not have a specific phone number. You have to search various forums or find them on support sites for business for customer support. Get instant support and help for Sage business cloud accounting, dial our customer service phone number.