The individual using snapchat can add a text or drawing, take pictures, and send them to a list of contacts. The service started in September 2011. At first, it was intended to send selfie that would disappear quickly but people learned how to save the pictures.
In June 2017 the app added “Snap Map”. Snap Map is a feature that broadcasts the user’s location on a map. This caused concerns over privacy and safety. One of the main principal concepts of Snapchat is that messages and pictures are only available for a short time before they become unreachable.
Some Common Snapchat Support Issues, We Fix:-
- My Snapchat not working properly
- Unable to create a recovery code
- Problem with to use a recovery code
- Problem with connecting to server
- My Snapstreaks disappeared
- My account is locked
- Unable to create an account
- Two-Factor Authentication problem
- The App is unable to download Captcha images. Please check your network connection.
- My app is crashing continuously
- Unable to reset my password
- Sms verification problem occurs
- Unable to delete my Account
- My account is hacked
- Unable to access my Account
- Problem with to install on ios
- Android install issues
- VPNs and Blocked Networks
- I can’t sign up
- Problem with to verify my information
- I can’t log in to my Bitmoji
- Snapchat account is locked
- Third-Party Applications and Plugins issues
- unable to login in Snapchat
- Not able to remove or block a friend in Snapchat
Snapchat doesn’t have a technical support number. You have to search for your errors or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-863-8111 for Snapchat. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, contact us now for live support from your device.