Suddenlink Communications is a telecommunications component of Altice USA; they specialize in cable TV, high-speed broadband, and home security. Before it was acquired by Altice, Suddenlink was the 7th ranked biggest provider of cable TV to 1.5 million private subscribers and more than 87000 business clients. Suddenlink was added with Cablevision, and Altice became the 4th ranked cable provider in the US in terms of maximum subscribers, they have more than 4.6 million clients, it ranks as the 6th biggest pay-TV facilitator to more than 3.5 million clients.
Some of the features of Suddenlink are
- Great cable services.
- The Installation fee is not required.
- Speeds are over 150Mbps.
Some of the issues faced when using Suddenlink are
- Users complain of the DSL light that often stops blinking.
- The video buffering is a disappointing experience.
- The connectivity loss is a usual concern for most of the users.
- Setting the VPN is problematic to the users as they have difficulty configuring it.
- They provide money back service if users are unsatisfied.
- The company provides its own applications.
- They offer 24/7 assistance for technical troubleshooting.
- Port forwarding can be a bit of an issue.
- There are sometimes issues faced when connecting with the wireless network.
- Only 16 states are covered in the continental US.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.