Tinder is a location-based social search mobile app that allows individuals to like or dislike other individuals, and allows individuals to chat if both parties swiped to the right. The app is used as a hook-up or dating app, depending on the individual preference. Information available to the individuals is based on pictures from Facebook, a short bio that users write themselves, along with linking Instagram and Spottily account.
Some Common Tinder Support Issues, We Fix:-
- My messages are not going through.
- I lost all my Matches!
- I can’t log in.
- The app keeps crashing.
- I can’t change my settings.
- Unable to delete my account
- I can’t upload photos.
- One of my Matches disappeared.
- I pledged to Tinder Plus or Gold, but the app is asking me to subscribe
- Explosion someone
- Revoke my subscription
- Refund the issue
- Tinder is stuck on Finding people near you
- I have started a new Tinder account, but my subscription doesn’t work anymore.
- I denied Tinder access to my location.
Tinder doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of businesses with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get the customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-526-0222.