This is a Dutch enterprise that specializes in traffic and mapping products, their range includes cameras, smart watches, and location-based gadgets. They have 4 different units based on several branches such as consumer, automotive, licensing, and telematics. This company was founded in 1991 and its headquarters are situated in Amsterdam, it was known earlier as palmtop software, they sell their products in about 50 countries and have many offices worldwide.
Some of the features of TomTom go 600 are:
- The menus have been simplified.
- The 6-inch display screen is pleasing.
- The price is reasonable.
- Smartphone tethering is available.
- The keyword search has improved.
Some of the issues faced when using TomTom go 600 are
- The loading services error keeps on recurring.
- There is a reset error sometimes the gadget switches back to factory setting by itself.
- The screen freezes and becomes unresponsive.
- The navigation is not easy.
- The data cannot be synced properly.
- Great display pleases the users.
- The maps are free for a lifetime.
- The gadget can be controlled via a voice.
- The traffic statistics are good.
- The user interface doesn’t appeal to everyone.
- The voice control experience can vary from person to person.
- The app for a smartphone is not systematized well.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.