TurboTax is a software package of American tax preparation developed in the mid-1980s by Michael A. Chipman of Chipsoft. Chipsoft is being acquired by Intuit, based in San Diego, in the year 1993. Chipsoft, which is now known as Consumer Tax Group of Intuit, is still located in San Diego, having completely moved into a new office complex in the year 2007. Corporation of Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
TurboTax for the Mac software was originally named MacinTax and was basically developed by SoftView. SoftView was in turn bought by ChipSoft. TurboTax is one of the most popular software packages of income tax preparation in the United States, along with its prime competitors, H&R Block at Home, TaxSlayer, Jackson Hewitt, and TaxAct.
We fix the following TurboTax Support Issues:-
- Unable to update the information of the account.
- Forgot TurboTax login Advantage.
- The issue to get the IRS refund.
- Unable to cancel the subscription of the TurboTax Advantage.
- The issue to track the state refund.
- Unable to download the software program.
- The issue with purchased on TurboTax.com .
- The problem of installing with TurboTax.
- Problem with Running or Starting.
- Sign in to TurboTax account or create an account.
- The issue of I forgot the user ID or password.
- The issue of forgot TurboTax Online password or User ID.
TurboTax does not have a specific technical support number. You can search your issues or problems to their help forum and sites of the community. You can get instant customer support help by calling us at our customer support phone number USA for Turbotax.