Verizon Communications is a multinational telecommunications enterprise and it is a business component of Dow Jones industrial average, it is also known as just Verizon. They are based in New York. AT&T was ordered by the justice department to segregate the bell mechanism, the first of these bells was Verizon, it generates revenue of more than 130 billion us dollars, and it has many divisions such as consumer decision and media division and business division.
Some of the issues faced when using the service of Verizon are
- The uses often face difficulties when connecting to the internet.
- The signal is sometimes hampered due to bad weather and users expect better service.
- The users complain that their TV settings have somehow changed, which they are not used to.
- There are instances when there is no video output.
- The set-top device does not work at times creating frustrations at user’s end.
- Setting the remote control is sometimes complicated for users who are beginners.
- The device is switched on but the status seems to be inactive.
- The remote they receive sometimes s not for their own TV.
- The Wi-Fi connections sometimes to be pretty slow.
- There are issues related to router faced by the users.
- The users are disappointed when they cannot their own custom favorite list of channels they usually watch.
In case if you face any of the issues, you can always contact our customer support, our team can help you with the issues you are currently facing, and further assistance to resolve it.