WhatsApp Messenger is a platform and freeware independent. It is an application which offers Voice over IP (VoIP) and instant messaging service. The application allows the voice calls and sending of text messages, documents, images and other media, and user location, as well as video calls. The application runs from a mobile device though it is also accessible from desktop devices through WhatsApp web; the service uses standard cellular mobile numbers. In this application, the individuals could communicate with other individuals in groups of individual users or individually, but in September 2017 WhatsApp announced an approaching business platform which will enable organizations to offer customer service to individuals at large scale. All data is end-to-end encrypted.
WhatsApp is used to stay in touch with family and friends, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is simple, free, secure, calling application and reliable messaging. It is available on phones all over the world.
WhatsApp is available in all platforms:
- Mac or Windows PC
- Windows Phone
Some Common WhatsApp Support Issues
- Unable to install WhatsApp
- can’t connect to WhatsApp
- WhatsApp not working, or WhatsApp is down
- WhatsApp has duplicate contacts
- WhatsApp can’t play audio
- I didn’t get my activation code
- WhatsApp doesn’t recognize my contacts
- Can’t play video error
- I can’t see ‘Last Seen’ on WhatsApp
- I have problems with voice calls or can’t answer calls, download videos or photos on WhatsApp
- I can’t save images to send to another contact
WhatsApp doesn’t have a phone number. Like a rising number of organizations with free web-based services, you have to search for forums and support websites for help. You can get instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-863-8111. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call now for live support from your device.