Yahoo Mail is an internet-based service or email, launched in the year 1997 through the American parent organization named as Yahoo. Yahoo Mail gives four different plans of email, three for personal use, named as Plus, Basic, and completely Ad Free and another for various businesses. By December 2011, there are 281 million users of Yahoo! Mail, which makes it basically the third largest internet-based email service in the globe. As many as three interfaces of the web were available at particularly any given time. The Yahoo! Mail Classic preserved the possibility of their original interface of 1997 until the time of July 2013 in North America. The storage capacity of yahoo mail is up to 1 TB. Limit of email attachment is 25 MB up to 100 MB through the built-in application of Attach Large Files. Yahoo mail gives 100 filters to sort the incoming messages in an automatic way.
Common Support Issues of Yahoo Mail that we can fix are as follows:-
- Unable to log in to Yahoo Mail.
- Invalid Password or ID.
- An account gets locked.
- Information about Yahoo Mail recovery is incorrect.
- The issue to change Yahoo password or reset a password that is forgotten.
- Cannot send or receive Yahoo email in a 3rd-party application.
- Recover lost or emails that are deleted.
- Emails are not received in Yahoo Mail.
- The issue with manage spam and all the mailing lists in Yahoo Mail.
- Unable to use multiple filters to sort and organize email that is incoming.
- The issue with change sending name in Yahoo Mail.
- The issue with attachments in Yahoo Mail.
- Temporary Error code
Yahoo Mail does not have a support phone number. Like a growing number of organizations with free services that are web-based, you have to search for support sites and help forums. But you can get instant customer support by calling us now.