Zoho Books is a service accounting which allows small businesses to properly manage all their books, process payments and send invoices all in one particular system. Zoho has a lot of different tools in online productivity. Zoho Books is an accounting software program that is GST-ready which lets you send invoices, track inventory, generate reports, reconcile bank transactions, and file all the returns of GST quite effortlessly.
Various Features for Zoho books users:-
- The dashboard of the Zoho Books is quite appealing and makes it very easy to view your financial state.
- Contact management feature of Zoho Books is refreshingly a lot more advanced.
- The entire process for creating various estimates is virtually the same as that for properly creating multiple invoices.
- You can create various recurring bills and bills. You can set reminders for payment and save very easily the information of the vendor. Zoho Books allows you to add several attachments and internal notes to all the bills.
- Zoho Books offers management of fixed asset and depreciation, a quite advanced, but necessary, feature of accounting.
- Zoho Books supports entries of the journal.
- Zoho Books usually supports different currencies around 200 and each particular contact can be assigned a currency that is quite specific.
- You can export and import basically any particular thing you can basically think of in Zoho Books, including vendors, items, customers, sales price list, etc.
|4000||Please use Authtoken, instead of API ticket and APIkey.|
|4500||Internal server error while processing this request|
|4501||API Key is inactive|
|4502||This module is not supported in your edition|
|4401||Mandatory field missing|
|4600||Incorrect API parameter or API parameter value. Also check the method name and/or spelling errors in the API url.|
|4820||API call cannot be completed as you have exceeded the “rate limit”.|
|4831||Missing parameters error|
|4832||Text value given for an Integer field|
|4834||Invalid ticket. Also check if ticket has expired.|
|4835||XML parsing error|
|4890||Wrong API Key|
|4487||No permission to convert lead.|
|4001||No API permission|
|401||No module permission|
|401.1||No permission to create a record|
|401.2||No permission to edit a record|
|401.3||No permission to delete a record|
|4101||Zoho CRM disabled|
|4102||No CRM account|
|4103||No record available with the specified record ID|
|4422||No records available in the module|
|4420||Wrong value for search parameter and/or search parameter value.|
|4421||Number of API calls exceeded|
|4423||Exceeded record search limit|
|4807||Exceeded file size limit|
|4424||Invalid File Type|
|4809||Exceeded storage space limit|
Cons and pros of Zoho books:-
- Several beautiful add-ons are basically available like OneDrive, Google drive integration, payment gateway integration, etc.
- Provides entire features of service of bookkeeping along with the cloud-based word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- Unlimited multi-user is basically allowed in professional plan.
- Fully loaded with all needed features required for medium and small enterprises.
- Compared to various other desktop software, price is generally high.
- Unsuited for businesses that are large.
- Mobile Application Bugs.
Zoho Books does not have a specific technical support phone number. You can search your issues or all the problems to their help forum and sites of the community. You can get instant customer support help by calling us at our customer support phone number of the USA.